Pune, Oct. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Pharmacovigilance Market size is projected to reach USD 12.25 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period. North America also has a large number of PV centers with modern software, which augurs well for the market in the region. In Europe, the market is expected perform impressively owing to the presence of strong regulatory bodies such as European Medicines Agency (EMA) to monitor Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs). Key Prominent Players Covered in the Pharmacovigilance Market Research Report Are Quanticate (U.S), Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (U. S), Cognizant (U.S), Parexel International Corporation (U.S), IQVIA (U.S), ICON plc (Ireland), Bioclinica (U.S), Accenture plc (Ireland), Covance Inc. (U.S) and other key market players.
Initiation of awareness campaigns to disperse information among patients regarding safe medication practices will stimulate market growth, finds Fortune Business Insights™. Prior to its commercial release, a drug has to undergo multiple trial phases and in each phase, its efficacy and safety are rigorously tested. Enhanced access to information has made people more aware about the safety of medicines, especially those given over-the-counter (OTC). This awareness is further bolstered by the initiatives taken at the local, national, and international level.
- September 2019: Bayer Zydus Pharma, the Indian division of the German pharmaceutical giant Bayer, introduced its novel adverse event reporting mechanism, SafeTrack, in Mumbai, marking the importance of the International Patient Safety Day. The tool is designed for convenience and ease-of-use and will be available to the public.
- January 2019: IQVIA, the US-based health information technology specialist, developed a scalable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) safety platform to meet the increasing drug safety and monitoring challenges encountered by life sciences entities such as pharmaceutical companies. The platform is engineered to allow access to multiple users and across multiple locations.
Inquire Before Buying: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/queries/pharmacovigilance-pv-market-102746
The report states that the market value was at USD 4.84 billion in 2019. The other highlights of the report include:
- Sweeping analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market;
- In-depth study of each individual market segment;
- Comprehensive evaluation of the market trends, drivers, and restraints; and
- Detailed assessment of the regional prospects and competitive dynamics of the market.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Rapid Spread of the Coronavirus Pandemic to Provide Impetus to Market Growth
The COVID-19 outbreak has created an acute global health crisis and various organizations ranging from governments and pharmaceutical companies to academic institutions are racing against time to develop an effective vaccine for the infection. As a consequence, there has been a sudden surge in clinical trials in recent months, which has brought glad tidings for the pharmacovigilance market growth.
For example, PGIMER Chandigarh began the clinical trial of Sepsivac, an immunomodulator, on asymptomatic COVID-19 patients in April 2020. Similarly, a potential vaccine against the coronavirus was developed by the University of Oxford in a span of just 3 months and its first human trial began in the third week of April in the UK.
Efficient PV technologies are critical in assessing the adverse effects of vaccines and the COVID-19 pandemic has raised the need for PV exponentially. Moreover, medical research in the present scenario is also directed towards developing effective therapies for coronavirus patients, which will further bolster the demand for pharmacovigilance services.
Quick Buy – Pharmacovigilance Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102746
Robust Healthcare Research Facilities to Augment the Market in North America
Having generated revenue worth USD 1.94 billion in 2019, North America is anticipated to lead the pharmacovigilance market share during the forecast period. One of the main reasons for the region’s dominance is the well-established healthcare research infrastructure in the region as well as supportive policy environment for advancements in medicine technologies.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/pharmacovigilance-market-102746
Strategic Introduction of Advanced PV Tools to Intensify Competition
Development and launch of advanced PV software and service offerings by key market players is likely to play a key role in perpetuating the PV market growth in the forthcoming years. Besides this strategy, companies are also collaborating with each other and ramping up their R&D investment to expand their regional and global presence.
List of Key Players Covered in the Pharmacovigilance Market Report Include:
- Quanticate (U.S)
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (U. S)
- Cognizant (U.S)
- Parexel International Corporation (U.S)
- IQVIA (U.S)
- ICON plc (Ireland)
- Bioclinica (U.S)
- Accenture plc (Ireland)
- Covance Inc. (U.S)
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/pharmacovigilance-market-102746
Global Pharmacovigilance Market Segmentations:
By End User
• Pharmaceutical Companies
· North America (U.S. and Canada)
· Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia- Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Ophthalmic Surgical Devices Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Surgery Type (Cataract Surgery Devices, Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices, Refractive Error Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices), By End-user (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Adult Diapers Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Underwear & Briefs, Pads & Guards, and Drip Collectors & Bed Protectors), By Gender (Male and Female) By Distribution Channel (Institutional Sales, Retail Stores, and Online Channels) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Influenza Medication Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Treatment (Baloxavir marboxil, Oseltamivir phosphate, Others), By Influenza Type (Influenza A, Influenza B), By Route of Administration (Oral, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Hormonal Contraceptives Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Pills, Injectable, Vaginal Rings, Intrauterine Devices, Implants, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Online Channel, Public Channel & NGOs, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Mobility Scooter Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Wheels (3 Wheels, 4 Wheels, and Others) End-user (Personal User and Institutional User) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.